Pharmacy Technician Training
For quality, career-oriented pharmacy technician training in Maryland, look to All-State Career. Our diploma program is designed to prepare you for entry-level work assisting pharmacists in hospitals, clinics, retail pharmacies, wholesale pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies as either a pharmacy aide or a pharmacy technician.
Increasingly, the medical community is relying on pharmacy technicians to help licensed pharmacists provide medication and other healthcare products, information and education to patients. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that employment in this field will increase by 32% over the next 10 years – more than twice as fast as the average for all occupations.
BENEFITS OF ALL-STATE CAREER
When it comes to choosing accredited pharmacy technician schools, we understand you have options. That's why we provide the following career assistance at no extra charge:
- Interview techniques and interpersonal relations instruction
- Job leads, classroom presentations and career fairs
- Training on how to ask for an interview by telephone
- Training on how to fill out employment applications
- Information on pharmacy career opportunities in the area
Use the form above to contact All-State Career about our Pharmacy Technology programs.