If you're looking to earn your Medical Assisting Certification in Maryland or Pennsylvania, contact All-State today. Our Medical Assisting program is designed to teach you the skills and knowledge you'll need to make a positive impact in the Healthcare field, including:
• Checking a patient's vital signs
• Efficiently scheduling, coordinating and monitoring appointments
• Maintaining and filing medical records
• Performing billing and collection procedures
• Preparing and maintaining exam rooms
• Proper infection-control and sterilization techniques
• Serving as a liaison between the physician and patient
As life expectancies increase, the need for people skilled in medical assisting is expected to increase. In addition, there is a wide variety of potential places of employment for skilled Medical Assistants. Upon graduation from this program, you'll receive a diploma and have the skills you need to land an entry-level job at a chiropractor's office, physical therapist's office, anesthesiologist's office, outpatient clinic or laboratory.
When it comes to choosing a school, we understand you have options. That's why the dedicated instructors at All-State make it their mission to help support you after graduation with employment assistance services, which include:
• Interview techniques and interpersonal relations instruction
• Job leads, classroom presentations and career fairs
• Training on how to ask for an interview by telephone
• Training on how to fill out employment applications
If you're looking for Medical Assisting programs in Maryland or Pennsylvania, be sure to contact All-State using the form above.
Not all programs offered at all campus locations