If you're looking for quality dental assistant schools in Maryland and Pennsylvania, consider the Expanded Functions Dental Assisting program at All-State. Also known as oral healthcare workers, professionals with an expanded functions dental assistant certification can enjoy increased pay, recognition and responsibilities.
As a graduate of this program, you'll receive a degree or diploma and have the skills you need to land an entry-level career in expanded functions dental assisting.
Courses in this program:
• Biomedical Sciences and Management of Emergencies
• Computer Software Applications
• Expanded Function Dental Software Applications
• Prosthodontics, Medical/Dental Health Histories and Dental Charting
• Radiation Health and Safety and Orthodontics
• Restorative Dentistry and Specialties
• Vitals, Pharmacology, Office Procedures and Dental Law and Ethics
When it comes to choosing an EFDA dental school, we understand you have options. That's why the dedicated instructors at All-State make it their mission to help support you after graduation with employment assistance services, which include:
• Interview techniques and interpersonal relations instruction
• Job leads, classroom presentations and career fairs
• Training on how to ask for an interview by telephone
• Training on how to fill out employment applications
For more information about our expanded function course for dental assistants, contact All-State using the form above.
Not all programs offered at all campus locations